When you purchase one of our Banksia Park Puppies we know that you will want to settle your puppy in to your home and your lifestyle as soon as possible.
We highly recommend Ian The Dog Trainer Pty Ltd. Ian Bradnock is a Canine Behavioural Consultant and Professional Dog Trainer and one of the most highly respected in Australia.
Together with his team, they have been training puppies and dogs for over 20 years and they will structure the training to suit you, your environment and your lifestyle taking into consideration your puppy's character and temperament.
What does Ian The Dog Trainer and his Team do?
They will provide you with the right advice and instruction to assist you with the rearing and training of your puppy.
- What is the best way to toilet train my puppy?
- How do I stop my puppy chewing?
- My puppy keeps digging in the garden please help me!
- My puppy keeps stealing the washing from the line, what is the best way to deal with this?
- I want my kids to be the trainers and the carers but I’m not sure where to start.
These are all very normal questions and also normal behaviour for puppies! If they grow into adult dogs without the correct training there can be issues for you and your family.
Engaging Ian The Dog Trainer does not mean you have a misbehaving puppy. It will mean that you and your family have the greatest probability of having a well behaved adult dog.
But don't just take our word for it, go to Ian's website
, read the testimonials and straight forward advice.
Ring Ian and have an obligation free conversation about your expectations and what's needed to ensure you and your puppy enjoy a long and happy existence together.
Ian The Dog Trainer
- 0408 374 444 www.ianthedogtrainer.com.au